Friday, January 18, 2013

Old News

I know, I know, I said no pictures of Christmas morning! but I was wrong, John had some.....

 Jeff, Nancy, Addy, Kiera, Alexis, Barrett, me.
 Gabe and Alexis

We were a total of 18 gathered around the tree; it was every bit as chaotic as it looks!  Adrian and Barrett’s house is nice and big and accommodating.  Great fun for all the kids, young and old!



 One rainy day! you see my reflection thru the window as I take the picture, and the raindrops splashed all over the window.
 This is our second spot on the beach - just after the rain.  Not much beach in front here, high water is almost to our mat.
 Now this is the third and final camping spot!  Lots of room in front for all the toys.
Looking out from the back of the trailer - great view!


No comments:

Post a Comment