Thursday, February 3, 2011

Seems like my communications are not high on the priority list this year - so all you get are some pictures this time, I will try to do better soon.......
John is working on the waterworks! sorry I can't make the picture upright no matter what I try...

a group of us are doing yoga most mornings (on the beach of course) and here I am clowning around under the full moon!

Blue footed booby bird - my new camera is working just fine, no worries about droping it out of the kayak, it's waterproof and I have a float on it too.

This was the day's entertainment - lots of noise from the gulls cheering them on.

the guy on the right is winning!


Start of my shell garden....it grows daily as I collect new shells.




That tells a bit about what we have been up to the last few weeks, hard to believe it's been that long already.

1 comment: